SAP Support consultant – Logistics/Production /remote/
Are you an experienced SAP consultant? Are you an expert in logistics modules (SD, MM, MM PUR, WM, EWM, etc.) or production modules (PP, QM, PM, etc.)? And can you manage it all in German and English language? We are looking for a colleague who will work with us on projects for international companies and help us to deploy and maintain technological solutions. Become part of the elite IT community, improve your skillset and make good money. All this in flexible conditions and a pleasant culture of a stable Slovak company with reputable European clients.
What will you do?
You will be a member of our support team and support our customers in 2nd and 3rd level SAP support.
Your work will
- direct communication (in person, remote) with our clients
- to own SAP support related activities across different SAP modules
- develop a thorough understanding of the client’s and industry’s business processes in order to provide with full advice
- work to reduce repeat incidents by identifying changes to the systems or processes
- liaise with other SAP departments on issue resolution as required
- continually monitor and complete team tasks and activities to ensure prompt delivery of the highest standard
- if necessary, and in cooperation with Senior SAP Consultants you may be required to assist in client workshop and requirement collection
- assist the team with the coordination and delivery of client demonstrations
- to support internal IT requirements
- provide best support practices and delivery in line with SLAs
- maintain excellent stakeholder management throughout all areas of your work
- keep up to date with the latest SAP technology
What do we expect
- min 3 years of experience in one or more SAP logistics modules (SD, MM, MM PUR, WM, EWM, etc.) or production modules (PP, QM, PM, etc.)
- experience in SAP support with working according to SLAs
- customizing experience
- experience in ABAP, ABAP OO development – an advantage
- of advantage but not condition: Experience with SAP in the automotive environment
- team player
- written and spoken English and German
What will you like about us?
Modern informal organisational culture (although we have German customers, informal relationships prevail).
Working on attractive international and local projects
Observation of work-life balance
Option to work from home or office
Business phone and laptop of your choice
Using English and German
Our corporate values speak for us:
GS-SOFT was founded in 2005. We are a renowned IT service provider in Central and Western Europe with a focus on German speaking markets. Our core business is providing consulting and advisory services in the area of SAP solutions, especially in the segments of network industries, industry, services and the public sector. As a dynamically developing company from Pezinok we stand out for our stable and highly qualified team of experts. Our strong competitive advantage is the language proficiency and geographical availability of our consultants within Central Europe and surrounding markets. GS-SOFT continually invests resources to innovate and educate its staff. We have an official SAP Partner Center of Expertise (PCoE) and in July 2019 became a certified SAP PCoE Gold Partner for VAR services.